Thursday, October 27, 2016

I Caught the Beast!

Wrapped her in a warm blanket fresh out of the dryer and put her right to sleep in her bed in her room/my office. We'll call it "The Guest Room."

After I dropped her at work today, I went to the gym. When I got home, I started re-deranging the office.

The bedding needed to be washed. The bookcase; table; life-size cut-outs of Darth Vader, SJP, and James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano; file cabinet; sewing machine; serger; office chair; and too many books, papers, and art supplies all needed to be moved somewhere else to make the room livable. They were all moved into the living room. The living room is now a dangerous place to walk through, so I've left the bathroom light on to help us navigate until Saturday when furniture gets removed to other parts of the property; read basement and garage.

Yep, the beast is asleep in her bed wrapped in a warm blanket. Sometimes Mama Bear gets it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment