Monday, April 4, 2011

#5 - Ah Yeah... Riiiight.

So it's almost 4am on Monday. School starts back up today. I get to see GL, Big Girl and Little One in just a few hours. I've been up doing my Flaneur video project. I've completed a very rough cut; very, very rough. That's why I didn't post yesterday. I got sucked into the computer and just now am finally stepping away. C'est la vie.

That's all I've got. I'm going to get a few hours of sleep before I head out for a big day. At least I have a better understanding of Final Cut Pro. I'll probably be redoing my whole piece, but at least I know why, I think. We'll see after tomorrow's class. At least I like the music I put together. I used piano pieces by George Winston; The Black Stallion, Lights in the Sky, and Joy. I used portions of each song and mixed them together to create a mood for each part of the video - duh. Deciding on the music took a long time, but I'm happy. I might need to find more, though. I'd sort of like to make my piece longer than five minutes. Again, we'll see what the instructor says.

OK, now this is really it. I do have more to tell, but it's time for bed. Happy week to everyone.

I've learned that sometimes I prefer to be more involved in a different form of self-expression and completely forget about blogging. I'm taking note of it. I'm also taking note of how I can become so engaged in a project and completely ignore sleep. It's a bit obcessive and a genuine high. Oh well, at least I got over my fear and enjoyed myself for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment