Sunday, July 25, 2010

Acid Stomach and Sleep

Right. So how does one make those two subjects interesting? Maybe tonight's post isn't about being interesting. Maybe it's more about the joy of being boring. The unmitigated joy of having an uneventful, mundane existence.

Acid stomach can be the result of too much stress, poor diet and too little sleep. In my case, those are the exact reasons for my acid stomach.

As for sleep, well let's face it, there are those who hold the philosophy, "I'll sleep when I'm dead"; and there are those like me who prescribe to the philosophy, "Sleep is bliss."

So my goal has been to get rid of my acid stomach and catch up on my sleep. I'm happy to report that I'm almost there. There's still a tinge of pain in my stomach, but it is far less than it was earlier today which was a bit less than it was the day before. I'm also happy to report that I'm far less tired than I was yesterday and on Friday. Looks like my horizontal time has paid off. The Polish cuisine that SA made for BB and me has also helped quite a bit.

I've also had some great phone calls with old and new friends that bolstered my spirits. Nothing like friends to bolster the spirits.

So with that said, here's to more boring and mundane days in my future. I so crave boring, mundane days. You just have no idea.

Sweet dreams, All. Remember to take care of yourselves first. After that, you're far more capable of helping others. That's very important, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment