Thursday, July 29, 2010

Light Bulb !!!

So, I'm sitting here after watching "It's Complicated", and it occurs to me that I really do feel like getting in shape and starting to date. I'm highly suggestable, I think. :D

Not such a bad idea, though. This is what I know:

1. I love sprouts. I mean, sometimes I just crave sprouts. That's a revelation that makes me chuckle.

2. I like healthy, primarily vegitarian dishes with a bit of meat, poultry and fish thrown in.

3. I love chocolate.

4. I love the beach in the morning and the evening.

5. I don't want to date just any working class schmo or even some rich schmo; I want to date someone artistic, interesting, funny and nice. He can be short, bald an round as long as he is all of the above - AND - HE MUST LOVE TO DANCE ... And TRAVEL. That's a starting list. I'm not settling for ... and don't give me any shit about expectations and all that crap. I deserve a realy good man.

6. I'm done subjecting myself and my emotional well-being to mean, ignorant, sick people who put me down, insult me, and then think I'm supposed to be there for money and support when they find they need me or it's convenient for them to see me. This goes for everyone I know. I'm not talking about razzing between friends and family. I'm talking about respecting my humanity and reciprocating my love and appreciation. :D

7. I deserve to be happy and know how to make myself happy.

8. All these thoughts make me feel good inside and out. I feel peaceful and happy when I think of going for this goal.

Here's to three posts in less than twenty four hours and moving forward at fifty as a healthier and happier woman.

OH! ... and to HELL with all the people who knock me and my dreams by saying I have delusions of grandeur. WTF, People! I've always dreamed big. I know how to put in the hard work to see if maybe, just maybe, I can make something happen.

"Everybody needs a hobby." - BB

I've just outlined a few "hobbies."

Good night, again. Been a pretty OK day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment