Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Necessary Mundane Parts of Life

I've spent the most of the day being upset about one thing or another, so it's not surprise that at the end of the night that my stomach is upset. I'm light-headed, too. Dizzy, really.

Need to get to bed and rest for my day tomorrow as an Extra, again.

Folded all the clothes that are upstairs and moved an armchair into the living room.

Learned that my son does respect me and my wishes and is just very forgetful.

Guess I'm reeling with the knowledge that my Unemployment checks have stopped, and I have very limited income. Good thing I'm having a "My Family Needs to Eat" Sale.

Have decided not to delete all my extended family's e-mails for now. Thinking I'll give them to the end of the month to contact me, and if they don't - "Bye, Bye!" Face it. They won't notice anyway.

Just tired, Folks. Did get some really good work done today and tonight.

OH! AND I was totally FREAKED OUT when one of BB & SA's friends walked into my house without knocking. Walked right into my living room before I saw him. That set off a whole string of emotions related to having my space violated. NOT FUN!

Well, I'm off to bed. Someday I will finish the other Extra thingie. I could ruin the ending, but you're all patient, right?

Sweet dreams. Hugs and kisses. Go do some good deeds because ..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment