Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Universal Remote

It's almost 11:30pm on Tuesday night, and BB and I can't sleep. We're both headed to The United Center very soon to work. BB will be heading out around 3:30am, I think. My plan is to head out around 4am. We're taking two cars because BB will work longer hours than I will. He's going to be a PA, and I'm going to be an Extra. We're both going to be working on the Ron Howard/Vince Vaughn film tomorrow!

I found out today when SA told me. I didn't even try to be cool about it. I've been hoping that BB would work this production for a whole lot of good reasons. He's been busy with other very good projects. I'd accepted that he wouldn't be working on this project and went on with my business. I had so much fun being goofy and teasing him when I found out today. He took it in stride. :D

Well, I'm bursting. I'm too happy for words. I believe in letting happy fill me up. This is how I survive the lows. Rather extreme at times, but for the most part; it's usually pretty even. This is something to wonderful to celebrate for a whole lot of reasons that I can't tell you right now, so just know that it's greater than you can imagine for a whole lot of goofy co-inky dinky, woo-woo kinda reasons. They are not lost on me and add spice to my life. I'm dying to blurt out just one of the goofy little tidbits, but if I did I would reveal BB's true name. Of course, there are those of you who know BB's real name, so .... well, I guess I'll be sending some e-mails, too. I just can't stop smiling and thinking about SA saying, "It's a sign."

I'm really thinking that writing that whole long letter was a good decision for me. I'm already receiving consequences for my decision, but I'm willing to accept them. First off, my son-in-law has "de-friended" me on FB. I knew this would happen, and it's only FB. In my son-in-law's defense, I've had others reject me when they are mad. Some came around. Some didn't. My son-in-law and I have a brief history. There was a time when I was very upset with myself and my life. I confided in him. It was too much for him to handle and understand, at the time. He got mad with me. I think this is when he really started to decide that I'm "nuts." Still, he has had some reactions to events in my life that are disturbing. He doesn't really know the whole story about me and how I raised my kids. He doesn't really know me. He thinks he does, but I know that he doesn't; so c'est la vie. Maybe I should say, "Que cera cera. Whatever will be will be. The futures not ours to see. Que cera cera."

I haven't heard from my daughter, so I'm just leaving it up to "The Universe." I made the "Portable Daughter Alter" today to have something to focus on when I'm meditating on her behalf and on behalf of her family which includes her brother and me.

I don't know when I'll see my granddaughters again, but I hold them in my heart; and this actually makes me happy. I mean the holding them in my heart thing.

I can accept adverse consequences that relate to my actions. I can also accept wonderful results that are related to my actions.

I'm feeling free and empowered again. It's been so long. Dang. I'm using this for all it's worth.

Today I talked to an old acquaintance about possibly doing a bit of babysitting. She's also going to give my name to a woman that she knows who works in finances for production work, I think. Thing is that this wonderful woman really is being so helpful and nice, just like she's been since the day I met her.

I got a call out of the blue to come in for a job interview next Monday for a position that I don't even remember applying for and can't imagine what I was thinking if I did apply for it. It's a great organization, though; so I'm headed to the interview to do my best. What the heck.

I even got to talk to my best friend and offer encouragement for success with her test tonight. She's doing a great job of going to school and working more than full-time. I'm glad that she's on vacation this week. :D

So now maybe I can get a few hours of sleep. It's 12:05am on Wednesday, now. Consider this Wednesday's post. YAY! I've accomplished another goal!

Take care, All! I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you, and apparently "The Universe" has been listening to a few of these thoughts, so ... Keep Smiling. You are loved very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment