Friday, July 30, 2010

Well What Do You Know - I did it again.

Well here's what I've accomplished as far as my goals since I last posted. The whole exercising, meditating, eating properly and drinking water thing has eluded me. No worries. Tomorrow is another day, so ...

6. Write blog every day.

8. Focus on one story for sale, contribute to its completion every day, finish it, market it. Repeat with all stories I wish to sell.

9. Consciously banish worry from my thoughts every day.

20. Sleep a total of eight hours a day including a nap if possible.

On a more productive note, I had a two and a half hour job interview today that thoroughly exhausted me. I can't take the job. It's not a good fit for me. Sorry to say it, but there was just something off during the interview process. I felt as though I was escaping when I left, and that's never good. Oh well.

BB is off doing his PA thing on the Ron Howard .... film tonight. He left at around 12:30pm and hopes to be home by 3am. I hope that he is, too. Beauty of the situation is that both the first and second units wanted him to work. Awww. :D

Haven't heard from my daughter in over twenty four hours and am battling worry. I also miss my granddaughters more and more every day. Patience and courage. Patience and courage. No time to be selfish and all that.

OK, back to bed with me. I've watched "Leap Year" (good), "Four Christmases" (eh), "The Shinjuku Incident" (Jackie Chan! good), and "Hot Tub Time Machine" (hilarious) in the last two days. Distracting my mind.

I did do a bit of work on one of my stories that I'd like to sell today. That felt good. Can't really explain it, but I was working on it for about an hour.

OK, off with me. Maybe off to Redbox and Walgreens to return movies, get more movies and ... ????? I think I need to get out of the house for a moment or two. I'm going stir crazy and can't sleep. I could go for a walk, but HEY! I'm fifty and it's dark outside. Not a good idea.

Take care and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment