Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"You don't want to take yourself to the depths you can't recover from." - Phil Ligget/Le Tour de France, Tuesday, July 20, 2010

that's the title.

and our cameras aren't showing us any more of the main peloton.... phil again. he cracks me up. that was a message to the director. lololol

if anybody thought that lance armstrong's 38 year old legs .... (he did very well today. didn't get the stage, but finished in a breakaway in the top eight. nice to see. and wouldn't have ever seen something like that if he was in contention for The Yellow Jersey; The Maillot Jeune)

AND THOR IS ATTACKING TODAY! YAH!

http://www.letour.fr/2010/TDF/LIVE/us/1600/classement/index.html

THOR'S BACK IN GREEN! (if you copy and paste the above link, you'll see for yourselves) Green's my favorite color, you know. :D

What?

Doesn't a woman have a right to a lot of joy?

:D My office is almost organized, too! Writing, remember? You should see the paper shelf. It's got stationary on it, and the stamps are in my "Portable Daughter Altar."

Oh yeah. Thinking 'bout my people. Good thoughts, of course.

Think that's it for today. I've got stuff to do. Have to be up at 3am tomorrow morning for a day at The United Center to watch a mock Blackhawks game being filmed. Dang. LOL

AND it's a Rest Day, so I don't have to think about what I'm missing at Le THOR. YAH!

OK, Love to All! Oh, and the title quote by Phil Ligget? Ain't dat da truth. ;) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment