Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow never comes? Nah.

Tomorrow, our Congress returns from their vacation to take up our country's business again. They may or may not vote on the Unemployment Extension. There are reports of changes to Social Security; full payments at 70 years old instead of 65 years old.

I guess I just have one question, "How can they possibly make these changes and keep receiving the pay they receive and the benefits they receive while so many are hurting in this country. Guess I'll be spending more time writing and calling my representatives. I urge everyone to find out the the contact information for their representatives and participate in our country's future.

Whether or not we agree on the issues, it is time to stand up and speak out. It is time to urge to continue to urge our representatives to WORK TOGETHER and QUIT the PARTISAN POLITICS.

That's it. That's as far as I'm going into the political arena. Stop bitching and start working for solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment