Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jumping Back on the Wagon

Well, it's been a chaotic couple of weeks. You might have noticed since my posts have been erratic. I'm finally focused and determined to continue on my path towards achieving my goals. With this in mind, I've decided that public accountability may be helpful. We'll see. In all honesty, I do have a tendency to fall short. I'll do my best and be honest. Here goes.

1. Will take an early morning walk or bike ride every other day. I will make my schedule accordingly. I will start this on Thursday, July 29th.

2. Meditate every other day for twenty to thirty minutes. I will start this on Friday, July 30th.

3. Eat good food at least three times a day, preferably five times a day.

4. Laugh every day.

5. Hug every day.

6. Write blog every day.

7. Drink at least sixty-four ounces of water every day.

8. Focus on one story for sale, contribute to its completion every day, finish it, market it. Repeat with all stories I wish to sell.

9. Consciously banish worry from my thoughts every day.

10. Clean up after myself keeping the house in order every day.

11. Finish necessary paperwork for Fall Semester and enroll in classes.

12. Finish the GD Back Child Support paperwork.

13. Finish organizing the office.

14. Have the garage sale in the next week or two. Place ad, price items.

15. Knit and/or crochet every week.

16. Make up a daily schedule and stick to it.

17. Go downtown once a month via train for cultural inspiration and relaxation.

18. Stop calling those who do not want to hear from me or do not return my calls.

19. Write to and/or make something for my granddaughters every week.

20. Sleep a total of eight hours a day including a nap if possible.

OK. That's quite enough for now. You will notice no mention of quitting smoking. Not yet, People. My goal is to lose weight and have a peaceful, strong mind. The smoking cessation will follow, I hope.

I'm off to tackle a few items on the list. I will be reporting about my progress here besides finishing up the series about my Extra work and the children's story about the Princess and Gadyen.

Thank you for reading. Here's to going forward without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment