Monday, July 12, 2010

Productive Day

Well, I'm happy to report that I got all my business done today; checked out the Food Pantry hours and other possible programs. Don't know if we'll qualify for anything, but I start filling out paperwork tomorrow when I go get some food.

Had a nice talk with Mom and Dad later in the day.

Haven't heard from the staffing agency about an interview with Abbott.

Started picking out classes for the Fall Semester. So far, I'm thinking Scriptwriting, Digital Sound, Yoga and possibly something in the Health and Wellness area. That would be twelve credits. So, if my financial aid comes through I'll be in school starting August 25th.

I also started on PART FOUR of Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

OK, going to get a decent night's sleep. Didn't go to bed until five o'clock this morning, so I'm a bit sluggish.

Sweet dreams, All.

No comments:

Post a Comment