Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quick Report

So far today ...

3. Eat good food at least three times a day, preferably five times a day.
I've eaten twice today

4. Laugh every day.
Yep. Did it today.

5. Hug every day.
Did this, too.

6. Write blog every day.
Did this twice, so far.

9. Consciously banish worry from my thoughts every day.
Been actively doing this since I wrote it on my list and continuing.

10. Clean up after myself keeping the house in order every day.
Picked up after myself after each meal. Folded all the laundry in the basement. Am waiting for my sheets and blankets to dry, so I can make my bed.

18. Stop calling those who do not want to hear from me or do not return my calls.
Deleted "tempting" phone numbers from my cell phone, so I can't call in a moment of weakness. Been doing this for a while. It's necessary.

I highly recommend "Georgia O'Keeffe", the movie starring Diane Lane and Jeremy Irons if you like biopics. Very good. I'm feeling very Georgia O'Keeffe, now. Just waiting for my creativity to return in full force.

I'm going to watch "It's Complicated" while I wait for my bedding to dry. I've heard it's very funny. Here's to more laughter.

I also recommend "Invictus", "A Single Man", and "Cirque de Freak: The Vampire's Apprentice."

I'm now in the mood to listen to some Antonio Carlos Jobim, Joseph Shabalala & Lady Smith Black Mambaza, and King Sunny Ade. Maybe tomorrow or in my dreams tonight.

Sweet dreams, All. Up tomorrow to walk to the beach. Might be for sunrise. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment