Sunday, April 18, 2010

Never make a decision when you are sick, tired and/or sad

Everybody's heard that no decision should be made when you are sick, tired or sad, right?  Just wanted to be sure.

Today I am tired, sick and sad.  No happy me.  Darn near suicidal, but since I never make decisions when I'm sick, tired and/or sad; no worries there.

Folks, I'm terribly sorry; but whatever I start to write seems to come out like ca-ca.  I will spare you all of that.

Briefly, yesterday I cleaned my room, did some laundry, cooked up some food, did some grocery & cleaning supplies, and made sure that my outfit for today's christening was ready.  I guess I overdid it because today I am sick, so no hugging my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters; no out-to-eat after the christening to celebrate my eldest granddaughter's birthday; and no more work accomplished today.

I have slept and find that my mind is filled with fear.  My landlord called to tell me that he is considering selling the duplex - AGAIN.  I'll spare you the complexities of our relationship over the past 20 years.  I am left with the world of the unknown at my feet; no job, no beau, and maybe no place to live.

Here's to feeling better, knowing that when I do things will seem better; or at least I'll have enough energy to work my way out of it.

Take care, All.  Count your blessings and enjoy the moment.  If the moment is't enjoyable, hang in there; this too shall pass.

1 comment: