Friday, April 9, 2010

Taking Action & Structure

Blogging with Purpose is my goal here. Yes, I am happy now because I choose to be. There are plenty of things going on to impede my progress, but as Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "If it's going to be; it's up to me."

Accountability helps me, so there will be brief postings about exercise, eating habits, important projects to complete, school, and looking for work. Here goes:

1. Today I have not officially exercised, but I have walked quite a bit while I was getting set up @ school. I plan on doing a bunch of housework, so I'm going to count that as my exercise today since I have many stairs to go up and down besides moving large pieces of furniture.

2. I haven't eaten today, and this habit needs to change, NOW! Oops. I've had seven Peanut M&M's, a large coffee, and water. NOT GOOD.

3. I did get my banking in order, cleared to sign up for classes for Summer Session, and some paperwork delivered to the Housing Authority.

4. I have not looked for work today. Will do that tonight.

I have a few things to accomplish today, and the first thing is to do some costume drawings. I have pushed this issue too far already.

There are plenty of reasons for me to be unhappy with my life. I do feel physical pain over a few of the issues, but I am still committed to being happy; so I'm putting everything in perspective, feeling good about my daily accomplishments, and looking forward with determination and confidence.

I did get to see my daughter today, and that makes me very happy. I am so lucky when it comes to my children and grandchildren. They are my springboard. I'm diving into the rest of my day.

Time to move Forward @ 50 - Time for some physical activity to get those "endolphins" jumping around in my bloodstream. Later Lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. AND - I invite everyone to join in with any insights, suggestions, questions, etc. about any topic.

    For instance, www.indeed.com , is a wonderful website for looking for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costume drawings! Yes! I like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Costume design APPROVED! YAY! I met a deadline today. I overcame a terror today! 1! Sorry can't post pics. Still in pre-production, so ..... I am happy, tho'. Feels good to get this one done. :D

    ReplyDelete