Friday, April 16, 2010

So I promised something Big

I shall not fail.  I shall succeed?  eke. 

Nah, It's been a big day
Down my way
'Cept it wasn't all down
And I'm not wearing a frown.

Yep.  It's been a big day
Up my way
And I'm happy to report
That I'm a happy sort.

La, la, la, la , la....

So now I'm a red-head.  :D 

Actually the color is just what I was hoping for when I bought the box.  In fact, Nice 'N Easy Lightest Brown 114A was just what was needed to make my hair the color I'd envisioned.  It's just a tad redder that what's on the box, and I'm so glad.  Only $5 at Jewel/Osco, too!  Beats the $90 price, including discount, I could've gotten elsewhere.  Still need a trim, Jim.  Oh, and the trim and tip were included in the above.

Got to see my daughter and my son's old manager.  Got to talk to my granddaughter.  Got to see my neighbors and enlist some help for costume design and set painting.  Got to hug my son and shock his girlfriend.  Got to learn about buying a House! 

My credit score qualifies me to buy a house!  Now if I had a job and a little less debt.  I'm not ready yet, but I blurted out the wildest thing to my neighbor.  It just kinda popped into my head.

What if I owned where I live and turned the entire downstairs into a childcare center?  Hmmmmm. 

And last night I checked out jobs at Ravinia.  I've wanted to work there for a long time.  I didn't get an administrative job once upone a time, but there is a job fair for ushers, etc.  While it may pay minimum wage, what could be more fun than being an usher for all the concerts?  Thursday through Sunday to start; and then, every night of the week.  I could ask for Mondays and Wednesdays evenings off until the end of July for my Web Development class.  The child psychology class is offered during the day.... What the hell ... or heaven, as the case may be.  Three credits or six ... hmmmm.  One week to figure it out.  SOMETHING ELSE TO FIGURE OUT!  YAY!

Yep, today's been a big day.  I decided to celebrate.  I spread the word.  I reconnected.  I got out.  I let life happen.  I went with it.  wow

Happy April 16th, Everyone. 

Oh, and did I mention that I'm a red-head?  :D 

I know I didn't mention that I'm writing this outside listening to my backyard neighbor talk to her friend.  I like my backyard neighbor.  Very nice out here in the cool with the birds chirping to each other.  The sky is a brilliant shade of blue.  The trees are starting to silhouette.  Absolutely beautiful.

Much love.  Dream and go for it.  Celebrate.  Sometimes the things you think are the worst things turn out to be the best.  Just decide - and - "Make it so."

No comments:

Post a Comment