Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wadda Ya Know

Quickly -

1. JOB:  Set up a separate email account to apply to jobs with - duh - should've done this long ago.  Got a call from someone looking for a full-time nanny for their yet to be born child.  That sounds rather enticing.  Much to do.

2.  WEIGHT:  Ate banana pancakes with loads of butter and maple syrup.  :D  oh well.  tee hee.

3.  CHEERING UP:  FINALLY @ like 10:30pm tonight!  Rough, rough day.  Sick, hacking up a lung, Duncan teasing me, and found out that just maybe I should get bifocals!  ARGH, Charlie Brown!  Oh, and had BS posted to my FB wall because I was off because of some stupid group page thingie that happened to fit with my goals of no AM computer time ..... ASSUME - means ....... yeah.

4.  SMOKING:  Ciggies gone.  Electronic ciggie working.  Stay tuned for total melt-down and craziness.  It should hit in about two to three days.  Hang on, Folks.  If you haven't experienced it before be prepared to hate me forever.... LOL - OH YEAH!  Let the games begin, Mutha Fuckas.  LOLOLOLOL


Not too much else to report.  No short stories raging to be written. 

Only thing I can think of is, Music Therapy & SNL.  Both are good for cheering up.  The idea with Music Therapy is to start with a song that speaks to the mood that you're in (like down, duh) and gradually up the tempo and mood.  It works for me, and YouTube is really helpful with this.  For instance, started out with Elton John's "Goodbye" and found a ton of other songs of his that I love.  Some I'd heard before.  Some I had not.  One was DP'd by someone I knew once upon a happy time long, long ago in a land far, far away.  Well, it works even if you just put on the radidio, a record, tape, cd and/or 8-track.

SNL - bitch however you want, but are you getting paid to make people laugh about pop culture and politics while living in new york city?  If not, close your mouth and open your mind.  Have you ever attempted to write a show script and perform it on stage?  If not, shut your mouth and open your mind.  I have written scripts and performed on stage.  I've got a tiny, little, itsy-bitsy idea of how hard it is, so I get to write down my subjective and learned opinion.  SNL is Da Bomb!  I just listened to John Maleany (sp?) do a great bit about "a child army with exclusive rights to the 'Thin Mints' contract."  Brilliant!

OK, it's 11:30pm.  I've hit another writing deadline because it's all I really want to do right now.  This has been brought about by the neglect and fuckeduppedness of my family and friends.  I'd like to thank you for your neglect, abuse and basically all your fucked up decisions along with some good advice and love.  Without you, I wouldn't have the animalistic desire to write to save my life because I'm sure as hell fed up with feeling bad about all the BULLSHIT.

Best Quote of the Week: "Remember, Friendly Fire Isn't." - Z --- Thanks, Z. 

I'd also like to thank A, C, D, J, S, & T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment