Friday, April 30, 2010

Still Plowing Away

Very Quickly:

1. JOB:  Sent out references list per request from someone who needs a nanny.  :D
2. WEIGHT:  Ate two meals, too many Dove dark chocolates, and drank a lot of water.  Got the garden hoed, weeded and ready to plant, so that was my work-out; and it was a very good one.
3. CHEERING UP:  I did.  I did say that I would cheer up "tomorrow", and I did. 
4. SMOKING:  Had three cigarettes.  :D  No regrets.  It was fun.

Wow!  David Sanborn is on Letterman.  Nice to see that David Sanborn is still playing and putting out CD's.

I have earned my soreness, and it feels good.  Yepperz.  Nothing like digging in the dirt for an enjoyable work-out.  The neighbor kids even got interested in what I was doing.  They gave me "props" for doing such hard work.  :D

Talked to my landlord and laid out my plan for the yard.  He wasn't opposed.  He's even going to see if he can find a ... wait for it ... ROTOTILLER for me to use.  Be still my beating heart.

I'd just like to interject that the "g" button is sticking, and I had to fix the "n" button today.

OK, that all written, it's been a nice, busy, social day.  I think it is good to "purge."  You know, get it out and go forward.  :D  Besides, the poem wasn't too bad for catching a moment.

Today's best quote is from my oldest granddaughter, "Night MeeMa.  Love you.  Bye.  Love you again!  Bye!

Oh, and those three ciggies?  Well, I don't have the pack in my possession, so ... :D  It was just a taste after a few days.  It was fun standing outside under my HUGE Norwegian Maple in the pouring rain smoking and drinking a cold Miller Lite.  Rain is good for your hair and your soul.

Sweet dreams all.  There will be short stories coming up this weekend.  It's a biggie; May Day, Kentucky Derby and MS Walk.  Hmmmmm.  Wonder how many I'll get written.  "Only the Shadow Knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment