Tuesday, September 14, 2010

and . . .

Here I was thinking about my day, and I realized that I had not blogged. Yet another busy day. Did my first of three digital sound projects. Instructor liked it. HA! My Master Plan is working. He didn't like me at first, but I got some cred today through my work and because of my production background. :D

Craig Ferguson is on. He just interviewed Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Now he's doing an AquaMan skit with Tim Gunn. LOL I love Craig Ferguson!

Caught up on some sleep, did some knitting, cooked lunch, went to the bank - boring stuff, but still productive.

My readership is shrinking. I know why, too. It's OK. After all, this is just an experiment for me, anyway. It's proven itself very useful to me in my schoolwork and in my personal life, so at least I'm benefiting from it all. I don't really expect anyone to be interested in my latest stuff. My self-imposed restrictions have taken their toll. Again, OK. Knowing the time and place for the appropriate actions is very important. Vague statements seem to fill my writing here lately, but as long as I understand the code and can come back later and remember what was really going on - well, that's all that matters to me right now.

You see, I think my readership spiked for a while because certain people were worried that I would divulge their secrets or write something really stupid. Tee Hee. Silly people. How stupid and insensitive do they think I am? Really?! Now that I've completely bored most and proven that I have no interest in fucking up my life; POOF! They're gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish, as "they" say. For the others that I have bored into leaving, well, who can really blame them.

This blog is a public forum. It has helped me immensely with my private writing; the writing that I would like to make some money with. I didn't realize in the beginning that this would happen. Can't tell everyone how happy I am about it, though. My writing for Scriptwriting and Digital Sound is focused and fast as a direct result of writing this blog. YEA!

OK, that's it. There will be another post later today. EXTRA stuff? Who knows. I have to write a proposal for a script idea for class on Wednesday and more business letters. I also have to apply for more jobs. I'm writing a lot lately.

Take care and all my best to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment