Sunday, September 5, 2010

Knitting & Crocheting

That's it, basically. I've been knitting and crocheting again. I've got two knitting projects going and just started a crocheting project. I needed to relax and meditate while being a bit creative, especially today. I know this is not an exciting post, but I'm more interested in peace and quiet today.

I've been drinking lots of water, getting exercise, and being entirely too responsible lately. I have a business letter to write tomorrow. There's also homework to finish for Wednesday; adapt a short story into a short script and do a survey on why I'm taking the class. Let's see ... the house is staying relatively clean. I vacuumed today. OH MY GOD! You would not believe the amount of crud I sucked up. EEEEEeeeeeeeWWWWWwwwwww! Will continue with all of that tomorrow, too.
Oh, and I've been applying for jobs like crazy, too. Man, my life really has hit warp speed.

OK, so if all goes well, I'll finish up Part 5 of EXTRA! EXTRA! tomorrow because I've made everyone wait entirely too long. Again, a million apologies. I will do my best to make it wonderfully exciting unlike this post.

Sweet dreams, All. I'm off to watch "JFK" Special Features and crochet some more. The crocheting is going very quickly. I'm a better crocheter than a knitter. Go figure.

Here's to many happy days for everyone! "Happy Days." Tee Hee.

Oh, and I forgot one thing; I got a letter of reference today from two former students that blew me away. I'm actually speechless... I just never really thought that my fond feelings and appreciation would be reciprocated like it has been.

I've achieved one of my dreams; work somewhere where kids came to hang out and do something because they just wanted to, not because it was a designated place for them to go - AND - have this place be FREE of Charge to them - AND - have a positive and fun impact on their lives. I got all of that through my Public Access job.

Goofy Public Access really gave me a lot. I'm glad I had the opportunity to give to those that I taught, worked with, and had professional relationships with. Now, as soon as I get to my Final Cut Pro class, I'll be able to finally finish that Log House video from 2003, and another dream will be fulfilled.

You all know my first dream was to be a good mom, right? OK, I'm off to my calm, peaceful, happy, little, boring, warm and fuzzy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment