Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Inspiration

So far, this is what I know today.

Psalm 23:1-4

The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want
He maketh me lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside still waters
He restoreth my soul
He guideth me in paths of righteousness for his namesake
Lo, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil
For you are with me
Your rod and staff
They protect me
You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil
My cup runneth over
Certainly goodness and love will follow me all of my days
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord, forever.

Memorized that today while on my way DOWNTOWN! Downtown! I got to go Downtown! I love going Downtown! It's still amazingly inspiring and beautiful. I have to go inside the First United Methodist Church on Washington. The place has captured me. I am completely intrigued and need to satisfy my curiosity. Beautiful steeple on top of a multi-story building with a Harris Bank on street level. I am just too intrigued.

It is a perfect day weather-wise.

My car is in the shop getting necessary repairs and postponing unnecessary ones.

My children are beautiful inside and out. They are OK and will be OK long after I am gone. I had a couple of amazing "Mother Moments" today. There is nothing that makes me happier than those special moments when I observe something wonderful between my children. I got a bunch of those experiences today. ... and yes, I teared up; but my children didn't know because I was wearing sunglasses and walking behind them. I am immensely proud of both of them.

I am tired because I only got about three hours of sleep last night. I am going to take a wonderful nap during this perfect day. While pulling out the hammock is tempting, I'm just too tired. I can always dream that I'm sleeping in the hammock.

After my nap, when my car is ready, I'm going to ride a bike over to the shop to pick it up. It's a perfect day for a bike ride. Oh pure joy and contentment.

"Big Fish" is playing in the background. I love this movie, and so does my dad. It's well worth a viewing.

That's all I know, People. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment