Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hallelujah

Happy Sunday!

Totally productive day. Six hours of homework resulting in a final story decision for my proposal. Research was done for the story, too. I'm still deciding what format to present the story in; television series, mini-series, short or long film.

Had a couple of good phone calls with my mom and sis, too. We just chatted for a bit since we haven't chatted for a bit. :D

Cleaned the kitchen, ran errands, and applied for an E-Commerce Associate position with a well-established local business, too.

So now it's late enough to go to bed, or at least, go into my bedroom, turn on the tube, and do a bit of knitting.

That's it, Peeps. I'm writing more than I've ever written in my life and am kinda fried from all my homework and my job application.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment