Friday, September 3, 2010

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Well then, I owe everyone an apology for not writing since Tuesday. Didn't realize it had been that long. Really, I didn't. This new warp-drive life of mine has been quite a change for me, and I'm just getting used to it. I knew that when I got back into school that writing the blog would be more difficult, but I didn't count on it being this difficult. Here goes a bit of catch up.

Wednesday night I showed up for Scriptwriting fully caught up with the homework that I had missed. I'm proud of me for that one.

I like the instructor. I like my classmates. I'm looking forward to going back. I have a few short stories to read for next class and a survey to fill-out. I think I'm supposed to adapt one of the short stories into a short script. I'll have to check the Blackboard to see.

The Blackboard is an on-line tool for homework and documents for each class at the school that I'm attending. Some instructors use it; some do not. My Scriptwriting instructor uses it quite a bit.

Thursday it poured, and I had a ton of errands to do. Not so fun, but got through the day and went to bed thoroughly exhausted.

Today I slept in recovering from my new warp-drive life. Tonight I had more errands to run, so I did that and am now headed to bed.

It's been a very, very full week, so far. I'm looking forward to tomorrow; so that, I can get some stuff done around the house, run more errands, and write about Ron Howard and Vince Vaughn for everyone. I was within three feet of each of them for over an hour, so it might be interesting.

Until tomorrow, dear friends, until tomorrow.... Hang in there. People love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment