Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Talking Wart

A quickie here 'cause I've got to get to bed. Had a good day that is ending up to be a great day. Got together with a friend and her daughter and her daughter's friend for a few hours tonight. It was so nice to see everyone again. The funniest part was when my friend's young daughter wanted to know why I was wearing a band aid on my finger. I got to explain all about my wart. I even carried on a conversation with my wart for her. Then my wart went to sleep. It was just too funny.... and yes, you definitely had to be there. Still, it's the simple goofy things in life that make me happiest. It was such a nice, relaxing night filled with fun. We danced and shared stories. Dinner was good. Everyone just had a great time, and we all needed it.

I've met all my responsibilities today and drank a ton of water. Tomorrow is the Bears game and homework - Digital Sound. Grocery shopping and getting ready for another action packed week.

I'm up early tomorrow, so I'm headed to bed. Just wanted to post something about my talking wart and his sleep. We're working on a "forever sleep." So far, so good.

Sweet dreams, All.

No comments:

Post a Comment