Sunday, September 26, 2010

BUSTED!

If this blog is about Accountability, then I have to take a moment to bust myself on a few issues. We'll start with today:

1. It is hours since my first post, and I have yet to go do my laundry allowing me to walk to the beach. Harumph!

2. I have yet to start my third project for class tomorrow. Harumph!

3. I have yet to eat or drink water. Harumph!

On the other hand, I have written another post. The second post was fun and easy. I've already gotten positive feedback.

Actually, the two posts I did today even sort of qualify for a bit of my writing assignment for Scriptwriting, sort of. Doing some character study writing is a part of my writing assignments, and I certainly did detail some of the more notable characteristics of two fantastic women.

Thing is that I have to do my Digital Sound work, and I am procrastinating. It's silly, really. Once I get going I love this stuff. I will finish this and get set up to succeed at Digital Sound.... after I throw that load in the wash and eat something.... REALLY!

One of the biggest time sucks today has been the discovery of the "Stats" section on my blog. It is fascinating to see the numbers, graphs, demographics, and what-all; but it is also confusing. As a result, I believe there are bots that hit on my blog; but I'm not worried since no spam has shown up. If the stats are correct, I have more readers in Norway than in the States. Here's a big, "Hei Norge!" to my Norwegian brothers and sisters!.... Cousins? Hope I'm not boring you completely. I've also had some hits from the UK, which would follow since I have emailed links to some people I've met in the UK. The hits from China, Russia, Latvia, Germany, Sweden, Thailand, and Brazil might just be bots; or people traveling or who knows. In any case, like I said, "It was a huge time suck." ... and reinforced my resolve to keep things interesting and rather generic for now.

I also had to take some time to deal work on scheduling for today and the rest of my week. I've also made all the necessary phone calls to schedule the rest of my day and waiting for more information for the rest of my week. The good news it that I have eight uninterrupted hours available today for all the homework and housework that I care to do with the possibility of that walk to the beach still hanging on. It's a perfect day for a walk to the beach, or at least a walk somewhere. It's also a perfect day for homework and housework.

So there. I've busted myself and take responsibility for my silliness.

BB just called, and we had a chance to talk about both creative and work related stuff. That was nice. :D

Before I go, I've counted up the number of posts that I am "behind" on. After this post, I will be "behind" by five posts. This might mean that in the coming week, I do two posts a day. If this is the case, I'll do my best to keep them short and interesting.

OK, I'm jazzed to get started on the other parts of my day. I'm especially jazzed about getting my third Digital Sound project done. It's based on the time I spent listening by the Military Memorial at school. I'm looking forward to finding the sounds and music for this one.

"This time for sure!" Bullwinkle shouted and dashed off after Rocky on yet another attempt at success.

2 comments:

  1. I tend to check your blog once or twice a day to see if you've written anything new.

    Love cousin Lizzi in Norway

    ReplyDelete