Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello

OK, here's the deal. Yesterday was a very full day. A guilty man was found innocent. I was comforted by those I love. I took a break.

Can it be that I have not written since Sunday? REALLY?!

Well, if you can hang in there with me through this period of my life .... It's very, very busy, Folks.

Good news is that I am headed to Scriptwriting with my first eight page script adapted from a short story called, MRI, by Jim DeCamp. Didn't think I'd get it done. Freaked me out at first, but then I just buckled down and did it. We'll see how I did.

I also finished the Introduction Survey for class, so now I am officially all caught up.

Monday will bring Digital Sound and finishing my first assignment. Soon Financial Aid will arrive, and I will purchase my very own MAC.... I hope. Oh how I hope I'll get my MAC.

I've been applying for work like crazy, too; so all my ducks are in a row.

That's all I know for now because it's time to get beautiful and rock-it to school.

Take care, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment