Tuesday, June 22, 2010

contentment is ...

contentment is ...

spending almost five hours with my granddaughters and daughter

playing in the "kitty pool" or "cat pool" as my oldest granddaughter insisted

feeding my youngest granddaughter twice, getting her to sleep, and even changing a poopie diaper

steve frog and meema frog playing with the dollhouse, the dollhouse family, ben bear, and bill bumblebee

doing back exercises and getting tackled

doing ten leg lifts with steve frog laying on meema frog's shins

feeding my daughter

seeing bb & sa head out to shoot again

seeing bb's old boss because that's where i picked up dinner pizza for the crew and cast

finding out that shooting has very successfully wrapped two hours early

air conditioning

being surprised at how deeply and honestly my daughter's latest painting hits me

declaring i want to buy her painting for $50 and hearing bb say that he thinks it's worth more

deciding to buy it for $100, so she can buy art supplies

and finally, contentment is ...

investing in my children's futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment