Friday, June 25, 2010

Nervous

I'm getting quite tired of the up and down nature of my blog. I don't want it turning into a Bitch Fest, nor do I want it to be Pollyannaish. In my efforts to balance it, I feel it has gotten much like a roller coaster ride. Thing is; my life right now is very much like a roller coaster ride, and with the recent failure to pass another Unemployment Extension Bill; my life is headed down the tracks at a terrifying speed. Time to hang on and SCREAM!

I'm going to make this post a bit shorter for a whole variety of reasons:

1. I'm nervously awaiting the final e-mail from Atmosphere Casting about tonight's shoot.

2. I have packing to do to get ready for tonight's shoot.

3. Being this nervous about more than two things at once means that I need to do some physical stuff to work it out.

4. My back and left hip hurt so much that I'm writing this while laying down in my bed only because I haven't tried writing while standing.

5. I have jobs to apply for and need to continue researching query letters and schooling.

We'll leave it at five reasons. How's that sound?

On the up side, my granddaughter told my daughter that BB & I are her best friends and "Famawee", too.

Good Luck, Everyone. Hang in there. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment