Wednesday, June 2, 2010

View Master

The basement expedition is bountiful. Can you imagine finding a working View Master with discs of the Badlands, Mount Rushmore and more? It's a trip down memory lane. I can't believe it's still working.

We've found lots of stuff that is still working like an Obie Wan Kenobi action figure with a light-up lightsaber and a talking Q action figure from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

We've found lots of old stuff to hang on to and sell. The sorting is finished for the most part, so tomorrow we put everything in order; so that, our new neighbors can easily move in on Saturday.

I'm headed to bed, so I can get up early and get this all done. My legs are acting wonky again. It's strange. They're both pin-prickly numb. I'm used to it in my right leg because of a knee injury, but the left hip and leg is new. My lower back is hurting, too. My balance is off, too. I'm sure it's a variety of issues that are manageable. It would help if I really started losing weight. Still, "Onwards & Upwards"!

Sweet dreams, All

OH, and I am a bit disappointed that today wasn't more productive, but I'm grateful for what has gotten done and what has been discovered. I just keep thinking of the beautiful 3-D images in the View Master. It's something to aim for: a more dimensional view. A working View Master is an amazing discovery. Now I'd like to incorporate the working part.

I'm struggling here, People. I'll spare you any more drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment