Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guess I Was Tired

For all my grand plans for yesterday, I ended up sleeping most of the day away. Really didn't feel well. Had a low-grade fever and ached all over, so I gave in to my body and slept. Guess I needed it.

I was up at 6:30 this morning and feeling refreshed. It's now 8:20, and soon the crew will be here for their 9am Call. I've still got to shower, but that's about it. The place is cool 'cause I started running the A/C when I got up. I want to try to combat some of the heat the lights will put off during the day.

SA has bought some frozen pizzas for lunch today, to that will take care of that. I'll be in the basement getting ready for Friday's shoot and going to the grocery store later to get supplies for Friday's Lunch.

I'm worried about Friday's Lunch. If everyone shows up, the place could be really crowded. It's supposed to be in the low 90's with thunderstorms, so ... HELP! Still, it will be what it will be. Onwards and Upwards.

This may be the day that I do two posts simply because who knows what grand events will take place during the shoot. We'll see. For now this is it. Quick and simple.

Take care. Keep plugging away. Shower's open! Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment