Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hitting the High Points!

Here's a quickie. I'll take pics tomorrow and post them with a meatier post. BB wants his computer, and I'm too tired to move mine, so here goes:

1. Had a wonderful day in the basement with BB sorting through MOST of our stuff.

2. Happy to report that so far, so good on the 75% going/25% staying goal. You should see the SELL pile.

3. Have rescheduled the Garage Sale for after production. Playing for a mid-July sale, now. This is good because the weekend before production is a time to hit the punch list and rest as much as possible. Filming begins June 14th.

4. Had the usual back, hip, leg and knee pain today; but it has subsided after four Tylenol and lots of moving. Hmmmmm. Moving. Who woulda thunk it. Duh. Worked up a good "down & dirty" sweat a couple of times, at least.

5. Cooked two dinners: Pasta with Italian Sausage Sauce & "Forget About It" Turkey Loaf. The latter got its name tonight because BB, SA & I went to take the trash out and ended up cleaning up the yard, awnings, tent, and new Mud Room while the "Forget About It" Turkey Loaf was still in the oven. We were amazed to find that it wasn't burned when we came back in. Oops! LOL It's looking good. Left overs for tomorrow! Had to cook both dinners or lose the meat. You know how that goes, right?

6. Shhhhh. Be very, very quiet. I'm on the last pack of a carton (yes, I broke down and bought a whole carton). Considering the unmentionable. Probably won't happen, but who knows.

7. While BB originally only agreed to work with me today, we had so much fun and got so much done that he's agreed to work with me tomorrow, too. We will get everything done tomorrow if we continue at the same pace; relaxed, yet moving forward. I do like the Zen of Cleaning. I always get more done when not worrying about getting it done.

8. Also had a wonderful bit of conversation with my mom today. She got the pics of BB, my daughter and granddaughters. She's very happy. This makes me happy.

9. So, that's the short version. Found some amazing stuff. Getting rid of so much stuff. Will have to go to the library to find out the value of a bunch of stuff before selling it. This is all good.

10. Still no job, but Friday is another Open Extras Casting Call. This time it's for Transformers. We'll see what happens there. I'm still waiting to hear from the Casting Company about work for Cheaters.

So that's it for tonight. I'm hitting the shower and heading to bed. Great day & night. Phew. It's about time. Sweet dreams, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment