Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Elle Woods Lives!

Yep. There I was; twenty minutes late but looking Mar-Vel-Loose! Duh! Sitting there trying to figure out what my "Odd" thing about me was going to be, quickly negating one right after another; all I could think was, "Get me out of here!"

It may happen yet. On Sunday night, my computer stopped shutting down properly. Just NOW the "N" key jumped to it's death. I mean it bounced off the keyboard. Are these signs that I should just not take this course, or are these just obstacles to overcome on the way to my success? Quite frankly, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

Tired. My back hurts again, and I DON'T like feeling stupid. At least I headed to the Bookstore during break to buy the book, the workbook, and a "thumb" drive (also known as a "jump" or "flash" drive) for $150. Thank God for my credit card.

I'm going to eat my salad, read my hundred pages, do my back exercises, and rewatch "Legally Blonde" ALL NIGHT LONG!

I hope I can drop-off my computer with my son-in-law and his father tomorrow. I said that I'd hire them to fix it since they've just gotten involved in a computer fixing franchise.

... and for all the above banal bitching - YES! I do think about all the serious situations in the world and know my troubles are infinitesimal. I'm glad they are. I'm going to have to work to be my usual "funny when mad" self. Right now I'm just too God-Damned tired, frustrated, and hungry. One cannot eat when one is typing, you know.

Tomorrow is basement during the day and homework on BB's MacBook Pro during the night.

NO N KEY! Can you believe it?! Dang. Maybe I should just take my Student ID number and whatever else I need to get a Mac at like $80/month. It's OH SO TEMPTING! RRRRRrrrrrrr! If I do that, I'm breaking this machine! I don't give a good God-damn if it can be used again or not! It would feel so good to destroy something just for the sheer pleasure of pulverizing something.

Might have to break some dishes tomorrow. I've got plenty to spare - IN THE BASEMENT!

OK. That's it. That's as stupidly enraged as I can get right now. I'm going to rant at BB, and see if I can make him laugh. He's not an easy audience.

OH! ... and there are "mean girls" in my class, too. Elle Woods! I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment