Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Off

Man, do I ever know how to take a day off! Watching "So You Think You Can Dance", right now. I think this is the most that I've done all day. The Grand Procrastinator Lives!

BB & SA are here editing segments of their project. They're so smart. Absolutely impressed with their organization, creativity, and drive. It's looking good so far.

We'll leave it at that and see what tomorrow brings. I'm still in the afterglow of yesterday.

Have fun, People. Stay safe in this crazy weather!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Took such a day off that I completely forgot that it was BB's Graduation Ceremony Day. Here I'd been bugging him for weeks about whether or not he was going, and POOF! It passed us by. He says he didn't want to go anyway, so .... C'est la vie. Guess this is one for the story books.

    ReplyDelete