Saturday, January 22, 2011

2 Minutes 2 Midnight

2 Posts 2 Day - 'cause I said I would.

All I really have to say is, "Awesome Day!" Well OK, so I have a bit more to say.

The workmen finished all the repairs in about two hours. Yippee! We get to shower tomorrow! Still think the workmen were brilliant.

I went and worked out for the first time in ages and had a great time with my friend. She walked for an hour, and I walked for 45 minutes. We headed to the pool where she swam, and I sat in the whirlpool and sauna with a bit of a swim in-between. Still not done, we headed to the steam room. I can't tell you how high the "endolphins" were jumping, but I was absolutely giddy and even a bit light headed. AGAIN! The good news is that I can do it again because the health club representative gave me a pass for a week. I'll be meeting up with my friend on Tuesday and may go again before that. It felt so good.

I have to thank BB for insisting that I go to the gym with my friend. I was going to stay home and clean the house, but he said that he would clean it alone; so that, I could go to the gym. Tusen Takk, BB! This thing you did was very good; very, very good. Happy to report that he did clean while I was gone, too! How great is that. Now the house is ready for Monday's visit. BB made me very happy today.

Had a great time at a friend's house this evening. I was running a bit late, and so was she; so it all worked out beautifully. I'm really enjoying these Saturday nights.

That gets me to the end of my day. It is time for bed. Tomorrow is the big match-up between the Bears and Packers. I'll be watching and probably won't be seriously cheering for either team. By all rights, I should cheer for the Bears considering where I live and who my family and friends will be cheering for; but I'm still stuck on the Oilers from way back when and like annoying people with my determination to stay stuck. Then again, I do like Devin Hester. The game should be most enjoyable because I really don't care who wins and will be watching the "ballet" play out on the field. I love "sports ballets."

So that's it, Folks. Hope you had a wonderful day, too. Oh, and just for the record; my favorite flavor of ice cream is Phish Food by Ben and Jerry. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment