Monday, January 3, 2011

Feeling Better, Of Course

Yes, I was scared yesterday. I hate to think that I'm turning into a hypochondriac, but when I have so many strange symptoms I get nervous. Happy to report that a full day and night of rest has helped immensely. Actually, I woke up about every two hours and would start to wander around the apartment a bit, but I put myself back to bed; and thus, went the night.

Good thing, too, because today I got to celebrate Little One's 1st Birthday with her and GL, BB, and Big Girl. It was a relaxed celebration. There were lots of art projects to do, too. We had a good time.

Even better news is that I'll be seeing them again in a couple days. sigh - contentment.

So, I feel better, I got to see the Grandgirls, I don't have too big a mess to clean up, and I have two job interviews tomorrow.

I'm interviewing to be a Sunday School Childcare person on Sunday mornings at a local Presbyterian church and to be a dog walker five days a week. It's something. I'll be sure to post tomorrow night after my interviews. I'll also let everyone know if the church blew up when I entered it. We can start a pool if you like.

Other than that, I'm going to go knit and crochet. I still have projects to do. When BB gets home, I'm going to bug him to help me clean up Christmas. Shouldn't take too long.

OH! AND ... I saw the most brilliant show on PBS called, "The Power of Forgiveness" last night. You can find out more about it at www.thepowerofforgiveness.com . AND - I have listened to half of this week's episode of "This American Life" called, "Say Anything." It is fascinating, heart-breaking, and funny; a typical "This American Life" show. I recommend both shows. They really hit home with me.

Take care all. Til Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment