Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Great Day - Short Report

I want to watch "Perry Mason" in 4 minutes, so this is going to be short.

I had a great day today. I played with the puppies again. After that I went to a friend's home where I ate Chinese food, did my Yoga homework, and knitted for about an hour and a half. From my friend's home, I went straight to school. I did not cry in Yoga because I had done my reading and answered many questions correctly, and my abilities improved to the point where I could actually do Downward Facing Dog, touch my toes, and even more. From Yoga I went to T'ai Chi Chih and worked through a few mental blocks and started letting the movements happen. After school I came home, of course, and had a bit of Brie and Jarlsberg cheeses with Veggie Crackers and Chocolate Soy Milk while blogging.

That's it, Folks. Perry is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment