Tuesday, January 18, 2011

T'was the Day Before Classes Began

And all through the house
This old creature was stirring
Picking out a blouse.

Well, you've gotta have a nice "First Day of School" outfit, right?

People, I have nothing tonight. I've taken care of practical, productive matters and little else today. I've done my best to not annoy my children. I'm not sure I've succeeded. Seriously, a very boring and good day.

I'm going to go knit and chill before I get to bed. Tomorrow I take my first Yoga and T'ai Chi Chih classes.

Oh, I had a spontaneous piano lesson today. I played with both hands! That's the part that has always freaked me out about piano playing. Well, I did it. I can play "Ode to Joy" on guitar and piano, now.

Guess my day wasn't so mundane after all.

Take care, Everyone. Peace be with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment