Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

It is the first day of 2011. I can report that my family and friends have done an excellent job of achieving their goals. New Year's Eve seems to have been pleasant for everyone involved. New Year's Day 2011 contained manageable pitfalls and disappointments. New Year's Day 2011 also contained peace and love just as I was hoping for.

I have to admit that I'm a bit bummed that Wisconsin lost in the Rose Bowl, but I'm only a little bummed. After all, they lost to the Horned Frogs; and GL likes frogs. Could this be a sign of good things to come for her? Let's hope so. Yeah, yeah, I know. Still, might as well put a positive spin on it.

Other than that, I've applied for more jobs, slept, eaten, watched a bit of TV, and spent too much time messing around on the computer seeing if there is any significance relating to 1-1-11. It's been a quiet day, and I'm going to get to bed and continue my peaceful activities in our new year, 2011.

One last thing: Happy 1st Birthday, Little One! See you Monday to celebrate. MeeMa loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment