Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No-Brainer

That's what I am; a no-brainer. I didn't go to bed until 4am this morning because I got into my crocheting. OOooooo. Wild night. I did get a lot farther on Big Girl's afghan. Still liking it. Still, I'm looking forward to some daytime crocheting as opposed to staying up all night 'cause I'm into it. Can't really explain it. There's something about wanting to see how each design decision turns out that keeps building on itself. I see that one decision is good, and I want to see if the next idea is good. I'd love to see what a day's worth of crocheting and/or knitting would produce as far as a creativity fest. Dang. I am a MeeMa. Thank God.

After getting about four hours sleep, I got up and prepared for two job interviews for part-time work; very part-time. It was good to get out and practice my skills and talk to people. I was tired enough that all I could do was relax and be honest. Quite a nice feeling. We'll see what happens. The church did not blow up. Ta Da!

So, I am completely brain dead and copping out. In fact, when I realized that I had not blogged today, my initial reaction was, "Oh Crap! I haven't blogged today." LOL So now I have fulfilled this obligation. Yes, sometimes it is an obligation. Sometimes it is a stimulating event. Sometimes it is a chore. Sometimes it is like taking my next breath.

Speaking of chores and things being easy sometimes, we've been doing a bang up job of keeping on top of the housework, too. More to do tomorrow early in the morning.

With that it's official, "Good Night! Sweet Dreams!"

No comments:

Post a Comment