Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Basics

So here I sit at the computer figuring out how long I can comfortably sit here before my touche, knee and leg say, "ENOUGH!" I'm figuring that it won't be very long, so here's the net/net of my day:

1. Worked out again. I have that wonderful "good/bad pain" thing going on. I pushed a bit and didn't spend as much time in the whirlpool, sauna, and steam room as I would've liked. Still, more good pain than bad pain. Wondering if I should workout tomorrow because I have yoga and T'ai Chi Chih tomorrow night. Will decide in the am, I suppose.

2. Dinner is in the oven. BB and I have had an appetizer. Yum.

3. I ate a banana, a pear, almonds, brie cheese, Jarlsberg cheese, and garlic herb bread sticks today. I drank a good amount of water and a little bit of coffee.

4. Playing with the puppy was fun. Her brother has finally warmed up to me. Her older sister has always been a sweetheart. I'm enjoying these visits very much.

5. Helping my friend later in the afternoon had a few twists and turns, but we figured it all out. It was a good day. I think I've proven myself there, too.

6. I did a bit of homework, but have a bunch more to do; so I'm going to get to it.

7. Talked to GL. It was a nice, business-like talk. I wasn't available to help her out tomorrow, but she got help from someone else. Yippee!

8. Will hopefully see a friend on her day off tomorrow. Will we work out or will we go to "shopping" or both? Only The Shadow Knows for Sure.

That's it, Folks. A basic report. I'm still in that workout after-glow with that tinge of "OH MY GOSH! What have I done." --- just a tinge. This is a good thing, right?

Oh, and had a wonderful conversation with a woman in the locker room at the gym. It was nice.

OK, take care and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment