Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oops, AGAIN!

I completely forgot to post yesterday. Oops.

Since I owe two posts, this one will be short. Very short because I have to get ready to go to the health club!

Yesterday was very busy with the workmen doing a fantastic job of doing their best to finish up the repairs to my home. Unfortunately they didn't finish and are headed over here as I type. They're wonderful workers who have handled every surprise head-on. If you've never done home repairs on a home built in the 1920s, then you're a lucky, lucky soul. No matter where you turn something else crops up that is unexpected and adds time and tribulation to the task. These guys are dogged and determined to do a wonderful job. I can't praise them enough.

I have to get ready, so I will post later tonight. It's another busy day and night for me.

Take care and continued good health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment