Tuesday, January 4, 2011

IF....

If I was watching a movie of my life what would I be screaming at the screen? You know what I mean, right? Like when you're watching a Horror flick, and all they have to do is call the cops to come over and see what's going on or NOT go down the dark hallway. What would I be yelling at myself now?

When I know, I'll let you know. All I'm saying is that there has to be a better, healthier way of handling things. I'm searching. I'll find it.

For now I'm saying, "Stay out of it and let BB do what he needs to do. Stay out of it and let GL do what she needs to do. Document. Write it all down. Keep The Faith. Stay Positive. Be Patient. Don't over-react. Stay calm. Stay focused. You're smart. Use your head. When you have everything organized, present it to the proper authorities, BB, and GL. Get more sleep. Take care of yourself. Do it."

I think I'll be saying more to myself, but that's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment