Monday, May 17, 2010

40! - Happy Syttende Mai! - Happy Anniversay, Cathy & Chris!

40 is cool. I liked my 40's. This is my 40th Post!

Wave the flags!

It's Syttende Mai, at least it still is in the USA. It's past Syttende Mai in Norway. Hope everyone had as good a day as I had. Stellar.

Happy 28th Anniversary, Cathy & Chris! Twenty-Eight Years! The world is a better place because of you two. Proud to know you.

I'm going to eat a bit of turkey loaf with sweet peppers, sweet onion, garlic, spices and Sweet Baby Ray's on top! Sweet! I gave my friends meat & veggies for their anniversary dinner. It's the least I could do. They've fed me great food so many times.

Cathy walked our yard with me, and we did a thorough assessment. :D

We sat in our garage and laughed and talked and .... well, that's what we did. First time in 16 years.

I have impressed my friend, and hopefully, craft/garden/whatever night can start again soon. Could turn into a study night, too. :D

In any case, that's it for tonight. No pics. Short - Sweet - To The Point.

May each of you have as good a day as I just had at some time in your lives again. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. AND it was Beau's 13th birthday, too. That's pretty good. He's a good dog.

    ReplyDelete