Friday, May 21, 2010

Please Forgive Me ...

There is a wonderful young woman celebrating her Golden Birthday today, and I have let her down. My tribute to Ms. Brit will be done when I feel better and have more time. Until then, Happy Birthday, Ms. Brit! I know you did a stellar job tonight at your play opening. Love you tons & tons.

Folks, that's it til later tomorrow. I'm wiped. Tomorrow is a HUGE Day, so I'm going to be "smarter than the average bear" and get to bed. I'll fill everyone in on my activities when I get home tomorrow.

It is 11:11pm. I always like that time, so here's to a wonderful tomorrow for everyone, but especially my first born on her birthday and me on my adventure.

I'M TERRIFIED! SCARED BEYOND BELIEF! YOU WANNA TALK THE MOTHER OF ALL ANXIETY ATTACKS?!

to bed, to bed
to rest my whirling head

No comments:

Post a Comment