Monday, May 3, 2010

WOW!

This is a quickie 'cause I'm sore and tired.

Today I cleaned two of three garages, got most of my stuff switched to the other side of the basement, and cleaned the basement bathroom.  This took about nine hours with an hour for lunch.  I moved slowly, in my opinion; but the amount of work that got accomplished is amazing. It shocked my son.

"You got all this done in one day?"

Feels good.  I stepped away from the computer.  I trudged.  I plodded.  I persisted.  I achieved.  :D

OK, off to watch my man, Heath, in "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassisus" directed by Terry Gilliam.  :D  My son brought it home for me.  :D  

He also stopped at the store and picked up frozen pizza, Cherry Coke Zero, and Miller Lite.  How strange to ask my son to pick up beer.  Convenient, too.  I haven't had one, afterall; but it's nice to have it in the house.

Tomorrow the two of us continue making this place fully functional and fun.  Can't wait.  Hope I didn't overdo it.  I am very sore, so horizontal I go now.

Sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment