Monday, May 24, 2010

BARF!

Better Adjust Reality Filter!

A blog can turn into a vomitorium. Now if you're thinking of the room used for vomiting in ancient Rome, well, so was I; but we are wrong. Seeing the little red line beneath "vomitorium" in the first sentence, I did my usual and went to check my spelling. This time I used Google Search. This is where I learned (through multiple sources) that a vomitorium is "a passage situated below or behind a tier of seats in an amphitheatre, through which crowds can "spew out" at the end of a performance."
(from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomitorium)

Well then .... no way a blog is going to turn into a vomitorium, but it is still a BARF kinda day.

Technically speaking, I have a goal to meet by June 1st. I'm not confident that I'll meet it. I'm pretty sure that I won't. There is wiggle room, though. It is a personal goal, so ... The REAL Deadline is June 31st.

It's time for me to devote more time to my job hunt and website creation. I also need to focus on a few short stories for submission to ?????

I'm breathing. I'm trying to think of my next step. I think blog posts should be shorter for starters. With this in mind, see ya later.

Good luck to all of you, especially if you're BARFing. Time for my next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment