Sunday, May 30, 2010

Numb

Because the lower half of my body was was in pain and numb all at the same time, this is my post. It hurts to sit. I can be up and moving, or I can be horizontal. Sitting is not good no matter if I'm using the desk chairs, the core ball, my bed, a kitchen chair or the leather easy chair.

This is going to make blogging interesting.

Of course, this means that I am now moving around after sleeping most of the day. The sleeping and moving around has helped. I'm off to move around some more.

Found out that our house is being used to film in starting the 14th. LOL - OK, then. Well, the metal cabinet in the office is now an equipment cabinet. The office is becoming a film office. Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Hope all are having a wonderful weekend. I am.

OK, up with me. Sweet dreams. Be safe1

2 comments:

  1. Had a woderful weekend,with beautiful,warm weather!!...Looks like the Summer has arrived here in Norway....I really hope so,looking forward to go up to my cabin in the mountains in the middle of June,and stay there the whole Summer...It's so pieceful and quiet,..my Paradise on Mother Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like heaven, berit. safe journey. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete