Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Did It Get Soooo Late?!

It is 11:03pm. My eyes hurt. The weather is cold and rainy. Body's a bit sore, too.

The last two days I've put in a lot of hours. I was up til 4am the last two nights, so it's no wonder that I'm a bit sore. No worries. Just been busy doing work and blog related stuff. I get lost in the computer when I'm on a roll. I'm sure I'm not unique in this one. Web Design and Development seems like a great choice for a Summer School class considering my interest/obcession.

I did go to the Ravinia Job Fair. It was OK. About 50 people applied for 10 positions. sigh Our interviewer said he'd been hearing all day that people have been out of work for over a year. I'm not really depressed about it. It's hard to get depressed about the possibility of not getting a job that pays $8/hour and would top out at 25-30 hours/week.

I have another interview tomorrow for a nanny position, and we'll see how that goes. Friday another interview for a nanny position, and we'll see how that goes. May 22nd is my big bug-a-boo day with an appointment downtown that I'm forcing myself to go to for my own good. As always, I'll let you know.

On the home front:

Duncan grilled in our garage tonight. Awesome cheeseburgers.

The place is looking better and better every day.

Got the go ahead on the ROTOTILLER from the landlord, so Farmer Michelle will be working hard next week. I'm so excited. I saw corn seeds at the store tonight. I want to plant corn! Asparagus, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Tomatoes, HERBS!, and who knows what else. I'm going for the pricey things that I like to eat. I'm hoping to have a Harvest Party in the Fall. Gotta have a goal!

I'm going to rest my eyes, but before I do; please indulge me this one last Kavetch - MY FRICKIN' "A" KEY IS STICKING! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LITTLE PAIN IN THE ARSE I'VE HAD IN AGES. RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Take care. Sweet dreams. All my best. Guess this is one of those boring posts, but still .... any gardening advice, open jobs, suggestions for post topics, and whatever you wish - is appreciated. :D

2 comments:

  1. On the bright side, atleast your ass wasn't sticking...just the "A" key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - i'm being so nice. thank you for commenting, skye. :D now if you'd like to follow this blog that is written for you, the girls and more .... well, that's ok with me. you can join my fb group page, too, please.... no i'm not begging. (clears throat and gives "the look") love you.

    ReplyDelete