Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Day - Another Way

Well, it's late, and I've had a busy day of running errands, doing homework, applying for work, knitting, and trying to watch "The Legend of 1900" DVD. Unfortunately, the DVD is shot. I am bummed. It's a great movie starring Tim Roth if you ever feel like watching it. It's a quiet movie with fantastic piano playing scenes, beautiful costumes, excellent cinematography, and brilliant acting.

I have no energy to write about Extra work or the Princess and Gadyen. Sorry.

The good news is that I have done well today and am now headed to bed to watch either "The Ghost Writer" with Pierce Brosnan and Ewan McGregor or "Greenberg" with Ben Stiller. "The Ghost Writer" is a political intrigue/scandal movie, and "Greenberg" is a "dramedy", I think. Decisions, decisions. I should have such problems all the time in my life. :D

Thanks to my many helpers and to all the people who are doing their best to move forward in a positive way. I am forever grateful and inspired. I'm also very lucky that most of these people are members of my family. I am so proud of so many.

Take care, All. Sweet Dreams. -- OH! ... and tomorrow is another busy day, so it's most probable that ... ah shoot ... I'll do my best to write a bit of something about seeing Ron Howard and/or Vince Vaughn in person for the first time.

Here's to many "Happy Days" for all of us! (I couldn't resist - LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment