Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, Monday

Goodness. I'm up early and getting ready for a day of errands. Maybe I'm up too early. Think I'll head back to bed for another hour or so. Wouldn't make sense to head out too early and not be able to take care of business because businesses aren't open yet. Duh.

I'll save this and add to it later.

Well, I'm back after a few very good hours. I think we'll try something new with today's blog post. I'm not posting it until tonight and adding to it throughout the day. I mean, it's really been rather boring lately; so maybe this will spice it up.

Before I go, let me just tell you a few things.

1. I am cooking creamed corn and chicken cordon bleu thanks to my wonderful friends who moved to New Jersey. YAY! Lunch is going to be fantastic. I won't be adding salad, though maybe I should.... I'll have veggies tonight for dinner.

2. I've gotten the recycling bins set up in the mud room, sorted through the overflowing recycling up here and will be headed to the can crusher in the basement after lunch. :D

3. It is a perfect day weather-wise. I mean perfect. It's perfect to be inside with the windows open and the fans going. It's perfect to be out in the yard cleaning up. It's perfect to be in the basement doing chores. It is a perfect day. :D

4. Right now, I am verklempt. If you don't know the meaning of the word, it means, "choked up with emotion/extremely emotional/on the verge of tears" and is Yiddish. Sometimes people come into my life who perform a mitzvah so great that I become verklempt. A mitzvah is often defined as a good deed, but it has a deeper meaning, too. It also means, "commandment, precept, duty, pious action, kind act." While I'm not Jewish, I've enjoyed learning a bit of Yiddish along the way. So I am verklempt because my family has benefited from someone's mitzvah. Thank you so very much dear kind people who have touched my life today. It's amazing what one very short conversation can do for me. :D

OK, that's it for now. Lunch is done, and I'm hungry. I'll be back with more reports. BTW, I'm drinking water and this is my second meal of the day! :D

Well, I'm headed to bed in a bit.
The weather is still perfect.
I got all the recycling transferred down to the mud room with cans crushed and all boxes broken down. I'm very happy about that.
My lunch was great, and I'm a member of the Clean Plate Club. I've finished off a whole bottle of pomegranate soda and would really like some chocolate, but I'm resisting the urge.
I did take a bit of a nap, too. :D
Part of clearing out the mud room was to bring up a black garbage bag filled with some of BB's stuff. I put everything in the bag away! :D
I went through my knitting and am sitting here deciding what I'm going to knit. When I finish this, I'll go finish that project.
My only complaint is that the outside of my right leg around my knee is a bit painful from sitting on the black desk chair. Right now I'm sitting on my core ball. That's helps alot.
That's all I have planned for the rest of tonight.

Tomorrow I have to finish signing up for my classes, do some laundry, run some errands, and look for work, as always. Nothing very exciting happening, but that is just how I like it. Really.

Sweet dreams, All. Remember, my prayer for everyone these days, "May everyone connect with their Higher Power, and may enlightenment and love enter our lives."

It's really been a pretty good day - PEACEFUL. :D I really can't describe how perfect the temp and breeze are... gentle and soothing. Maybe I'll go sit outside for a bit or something. It's been so long with the HOT, HUMID weather. sigh - :D

Yeah, it's been a very nice day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment