Monday, August 9, 2010

Milestone

Well a significant milestone has occurred without mention, so I'll mention it.

This blog was started on April 8, 2010. One hundred twenty four posts later, I have written almost every day for over one third of a year. Two things strike me about this accomplishment.

Firstly, to think that I am only technically one post behind on my "every day" goal impresses me. I've picked something to do that I like and can stick to on an almost daily basis no matter what is going on in my life. Actually, the one hundred twenty four posts include this post and a draft yet to be published. I've also written one post that I deleted later. Doing a bit of math, this means that I'm right on schedule. Yea Me!

Secondly, I can't believe that I've been at this for a third of a year. I remember being excited about fifty posts. Now it's over one hundred.

So here's to another milestone in my life. :D

There are ninety days until my birthday. I will be fifty one years old. Should all go well, this will bring me very close to the two thirds mark. For now, I'm going to just continue to take it one day at a time. Seems to be working. :D

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time is the only way. Sometimes it is one minute to minute. Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete